« Home | Addressing Early Childhood Education in Jamaica In... » | Looking into the Nexus of Pro-Poor Growth and Eq... » | In Remittances We Believe…. Let’s hope that the po... » | Child Protection in the Bahamas: A Revamped Approa... » | » | A Tale of Rising Inflation and High ... » | Reversal of Fortunes, or…. (Price Control System i... » | Regionalism in Full Fledge With the growing awaren... » | Trade and Economic Integration in the Caribbean: A... » | Trinidad & Tobago: Vision 2020 (and its operationa... » 

Thursday, July 05, 2007 

ICT.... Double Jeopardy or Key to Transformational and Comprehensive Development for the CARICOM

Oh la la, shy steps for me as I'€™m trying to get back on tracks with this blog. I have to confess though that running a blog is not a small matter, a lot having to deal with time and motivation.

But.... as I couldn'€™t let go, here I am stepping back into the fora. And as a best way to re-fashion these dialogues, I've directed my attention toward this piece by Martin Henry where he cuts through the web of ICT and the multiple dynamics that construct the process of Capacity Development.

Thus, traveling within the Caribbean context we find ourselves exploring the gospels of structuralist and developmentalist thoughts with some constant imaging in mind, which are the relationships behind classic approaches to address community needs and values, and how to decipher and apply the best alternatives to carry-out sustainable and comprehensive development strategies.

So, let'€™s roll-out the carpets, pop the champagne and move through this nexus.

Tags:        

About me

  • I'm Em Asomba
  • From United States
My profile
Skype Me™!

Web This Blog

Google Book Search

Previous posts

Poverty & Social Development: A Caribbean Perspective is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Join the Google Adsense program and learn how to make money online.